About The Pines
The Pines is a stunning and unique rural property nestled on North Dakota farmland just a short drive from Fargo. Surrounded only by trees and farmland, the Pines offers a private and tranquil environment for your special event. The property includes a bridal farmhouse, outdoor gathering areas, various agricultural outbuildings, and the brand new Pines Weddings & Events venue. This stunning and unique rural setting will be a premier host site for weddings and events ranging from 25-400 people in the Fargo area; the perfect location for your dream wedding or special event! Whether you’re looking to host your wedding reception, your wedding day, or even your entire wedding weekend here, we’ll take care of you.
Amenities of The Pines:
• 17 acres of beautifully kept property to be the perfect backdrop for your big day
• A brand new 400 guest wedding and event venue
• Designated areas for your outdoor wedding ceremony (with the space to move indoors for inclement weather)
• Onsite farmhouse with bridal suite and groom’s lounge
• A fully fenced backyard entertaining area with a large in-ground pool
• Ample on-site parking
• Welcoming landscaped areas and white fencing throughout the property
About The Pines Venue
Our custom-built agricultural barn inspired venue was thoughtfully designed offering a timeless canvas for your event. A wide open floor plan featuring a welcoming reception area, elegant bathrooms, catering kitchen, on-site bar, and expansive great hall offer all the essential features for successful entertaining. We’re confident The Pines will be the perfect site for your dream wedding destination, corporate party, business retreat, private and special event, or charity event.
Amenities of The Pines Venue:
• The venue interior features: exposed beams, white reclaimed wood paneling, black windows with natural light, and exposed concrete floors
• Grain Designs sliding barn doors and farmhouse tables
• Sturdy white outdoor ceremony chairs
• Grand ceremony entrance area and ceremony pergola
• Wooden x-back dining chairs
• Large outdoor patio accessible from inside the Grand Hall perfect for cocktail hour or corporate gatherings
• Lots of windows for natural light
• Massive all glass garage door to open the venue to the exterior
• Elegant chandeliers and auxiliary cafe bistro lighting
• Open year-round complete with heat and A/C
• Built in audio system
• Full Service on-Site Bar
• Luxurious indoor bathroom facilities
• Catering prep kitchen
• ADA accessible – all on one level for communal gathering!
The Pines is available for hire for all types of private or public functions events including weddings, family reunions, business or corporate events, fundraisers, corporate retreats and birthdays.
About The Pines Team
The Grain Designs team responsible for The Pines Weddings and Events venue has built a strong reputation by providing high quality products and services to the region since 2013.
Collectively, we share a passion to make each interaction a memorable experience. The most rewarding part of running our business is building relationships & making lasting memories with our clients. This new venue allows us to continue providing exceptional service to the community. Most of all, we’re excited to build even more great relationships. We hope our venue will allow others to build lasting relationships and create a lifetime of memories too.
Since 2014, Grain Designs has operated our furniture production from The Pines property. We’ve loved the freedom and beauty that the rural property provides. Our goal for The Pines is that it will be a gathering place that you can visit. A place you can experience the beauty and vast open air to which we’ve become accustomed. We hope The Pines will be a destination where friendships are curated, relationships flourish and life-long memories are made.
The Pines Team & Grain Designs Team are honored to have you here looking into this place and hope that whether you or someone else is looking for a space to host a wedding or event you’ll remember all the great things about The Pines.