About The Pines Property
The Pines is an award-winning wedding and event venue nestled on the North Dakota countryside just a short drive from Fargo. Surrounded only by trees and farmland, the Pines offers a private and tranquil environment for your special event. The property includes a bridal farmhouse, outdoor gathering areas, and the brand new Pines Weddings & Events venue. This stunning and unique rural setting is a premier host site for weddings and events ranging from 25-400 people in the Fargo area; the perfect location for your dream wedding or special event! Whether you’re looking to host your wedding reception, your entire wedding day, or your next corporate event, we’ll take care of you.
• 17 acres of beautifully kept property to be the perfect backdrop for your big day
• A brand new 400 guest wedding and event venue
• Designated areas for your outdoor wedding ceremony (with the space to move indoors for inclement weather)
• Onsite farmhouse with bridal suite, groom’s lounge, and large in-ground pool
• Ample on-site parking
• Welcoming landscaped areas and unique photo opportunities throughout the property
About The Venue
Our custom-built agricultural barn inspired venue was thoughtfully designed offering a timeless blank canvas for your event. The Pines venue features a wide open floor plan with a welcoming reception area, elegant bathrooms, catering kitchen, on-site bar, and an expansive great hall offering all the essential features for successful entertaining. We’re confident The Pines will be the perfect site for your dream wedding, corporate party, business retreat, private and special event, or charity event.
Amenities of The Pines Venue:
• The venue interior features: exposed white beams, board and batten walls, white reclaimed wood ceiling, black windows with natural light, and exposed concrete floors
• Stunning outdoor ceremony area with permanent benches
• Grand ceremony entrance barn doors just steps away from the venue
• Grain Designs sliding barn doors and farmhouse tables
• Wooden x-back dining chairs
• Large outdoor patio accessible from inside The Pines Venue perfect for cocktail hour or corporate team building retreats.
• Lots of windows for natural light
• Massive all glass garage door to open the venue to the exterior
• Elegant chandeliers and dimmable cafe bistro lighting
• Open year-round complete with heat and A/C
• Built in audio system
• Full Service on-Site Bar
• Luxurious indoor bathroom facilities
• Catering prep kitchen
• ADA accessible – all on one level for communal gathering!
The Pines is available for all types of private or public functions events including weddings, family reunions, business or corporate events, fundraisers, corporate retreats and birthdays.
About The Pines Team
Meet Emily! Emily is The Pines Event Manager and one of our Experience Experts. She has over 10 years of event management experience. Emily will be with you for your entire Pines experience; from the initial phone calls through the day of your event!
Neil is in charge of operations as The Pines Facilities Manager and Experience Expert. Neil is the mastermind behind the scenes. As a team, this brother-sister duo has planned and co-hosted nearly 500 weddings. Rest easy knowing they have the skills to ensure your event runs smoothly.
The Grain Designs team responsible for The Pines Weddings and Events venue has built a strong reputation by providing high-quality products and services to the region since 2013.
Collectively, we share a passion to make each interaction a memorable experience. The most rewarding part of running our business is building relationships & making lasting memories with our clients. The event venue experience we’ve curated allows us to continue providing exceptional service to the community. Most of all, we’re excited to build even more great relationships. We hope our venue will allow others to build lasting relationships and create a lifetime of memories too.
Since 2014, Grain Designs has operated our furniture production from The Pines property. We’ve loved the freedom and beauty that the rural property provides. Our goal for The Pines is that it will be a gathering place that you can visit. A place you can experience the beauty and vast open air to which we’ve become accustomed. We hope The Pines will be a destination where friendships are curated, relationships flourish and life-long memories are made.
The Pines Team & Grain Designs Team are honored to have you here looking into this place and hope that whether you or someone else is looking for a space to host a wedding or event you’ll remember all the great things about The Pines.